This project is read-only.

Discussions under Code

Welcome to the WheelMUD forums!

New Push For TDD?

first post: Karak wrote: Having done a bit more TDD professionally now, I think it will be a...

latest post: honestduane wrote: The http://muds.gamedev.com/ domain is up with a forum, if we need ...

Project Diagram\Docs

first post: Vassi wrote: Do you guys have some kind of documentation, internal or otherwise,...

latest post: HectorSosaJr wrote: Alright, I started work on fleshing out our documentation. I put an...

Thing vs Item

first post: HectorSosaJr wrote: Foxy, I'm in the process of designing a sort of factory to crea...

latest post: foxedup wrote: Sounds good to me!

IoC (Inversion of Control) tutorial

first post: HectorSosaJr wrote: I found this excellent IoC tutorial in a blog post I found in one o...

latest post: HectorSosaJr wrote: Well, now I can see why Spring.NET is so popular. It really has the...

Lua for scriptable stuff?

first post: HectorSosaJr wrote: I was researching for a way to do MUD commands like we did in the V...

latest post: HectorSosaJr wrote: Hi Vassi! Sorry I didn't answer sooner. Been sick with a flu-li...

Application vs CoreManager?

first post: HectorSosaJr wrote: Foxy, can you shed some light on this? I sort of got the gist of it...

latest post: foxedup wrote: Basically I thought application was doing stuff which it shouldnt b...

Templating via NVelocity

first post: HectorSosaJr wrote: Gotta say... I love this idea! I was loathe to leave behind our hom...

latest post: foxedup wrote: I must admit I ^borrowed^ the idea from the Castle Project after us...

Initial check in

first post: HectorSosaJr wrote: I just checked the code that I just checked in. It compiles! Le...

All your mobiles are belong to us!

first post: HectorSosaJr wrote: Finally got the code uploaded. Sure took a while to do that. :p ...

• 1-9 of 9 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions